Can Hypnosis help you lose weight?
Listen to my voice and look into my eyes?..
To lose weight is simple ? Eat less and exercise more”?… really that simple? If that was true I could fly to the moon. So why is it not that simple? Often, it’s because there’s loads of baggage in our subconscious that’s weighing us down. There’s no denying it: trying to lose weight can be a long and challenging journey. If you’ve ever tried and failed to lose weight before then you probably know just how frustrating it can be.
Reasons why you should consider Hypnosis.
- Having problems with your weight? Tried every conceivable diet and yet you are always on some form of diet? Have you read everything there is to read on the subject? Starved yourself, just to put everything back and then some more? YES
- Do you ever wonder why all this effort has not made a difference?
- Hypnosis is a tool that gives you access to the subconscious mind, allowing you to make changes from within. Let the power of your subconscious mind guide you.
- Hypnosis can also help you focus on what you need to achieve for weight-loss and keep you motivated for success. To make the appropriate changes you need to have a reason and be motivated to change your limiting beliefs. That’s right. To believe that change is possible involves you overcoming the obstacles of our own thoughts.
- The question is more why you eat than what en when you eat. While diets and nutrition plans focus on what you put in your mouth and how often. Hypnosis changes how you feel about what you eat. With hypnosis you can identify the reasons and emotions why you eat. People will eat when they’re sad, lonely, bored or angry – and then they’ll feel guilty and beat themselves up afterwards, creating a downward spiral. No amount of emotional eating will help repair yourself.
- While many people succeed in losing weight in the short term, they often have trouble keeping it off and that’s where hypnotherapy can lead to success.
“Studies relating to obesity and weight loss concluded that the addition of hypnosis substantially enhanced treatment outcomes. Patients who underwent hypnosis continued to lose weight, even after the treatment had ended”.
- When you can change the way you think about weight loss, you can gain so much more. It’s not about losing weight or about getting rid of something we no longer need, it is more about moving toward what you truly want.
- Hypnosis can also help you to change your thinking patterns and gain control over cravings in a beneficial way
- With the help of hypnotic suggestions you can develop a new, positive relationship with food and exercise.
Knowing this can be helpful to understand that you can reduce weight and keep it off.
It is a process.
BA.Hons(Univ of Stell), Certified Hypnotherapist,? NLP, HNLP Practitioner/Coach and Certified Parts Therapy Facilitator.
Tel: +27 82 729 8899 E-mail: email@example.com
you never know how far a change can go?
No matter what you think you are, you are always more than that!