Saturday Seminar: Being Conscious – 26 September 2020
Are you a prisoner of your mind? Are you even aware how your subconscious programming is directing your life?
That’s right, have you ever wondered how it is that you make the choices you make or maybe not make. Where does your beliefs, rules and values come from?
What if I tell you that most of the time you are run by your mind. How would it be for you when you start to understand how your mind works better? Maybe it is time you become more conscious of your subconscious.
Neuroscience studies indicate that our subconscious is the source of 95% of our conscious actions and beliefs. As humans we are creatures of habit. What determines our habits are our subconscious beliefs. They form our psychological and biological reality.
Yes we go through life running on autopilot. Most of our waking moments we are not aware and you are run by habitual subconscious programs – wonder why nothing changes.
Your life is an expression of programming
What if I tell you that anything that you have to put effort into, or struggle with, or have to work hard at, is because you do not have the programming that supports you. Would it not be nice to know how you can start to program your mind and also to let go of the old unwanted programming?
Join me for this Saturday seminar and become aware of your subconscious programming. With deliberate thinking you can change and create the life you want.
What you can expect:
- Learn how you learn and how to unlearn what you no longer need.
- Get to understand how your mind is effecting your life and techniques to improve your relationship between your 2 minds.
- Understand better on how you can identify and change your own patterns.
- Become aware of limiting beliefs and breakthrough.
- Learn more about how your self talk is impacting on your life and techniques to enhance your inner voice.
- How to breakthrough when you are stuck.
- Learn effective tools to use your mind and change your life.
- Decide what you want to change and know how.
- and more …
This event is part of the monthly Subconscious Talk group sessions. You are welcome to also join the Facebook group and receive updates for these events. Click Here to join Group. As usual the evening will be concluded with a guided meditation.
Let me know you are coming and ready to reflect by confirming your seat soonest. Limited space available
Saturday 26 September – 9h00 to 15H00
Cost: R 850-00 – Early Bird and group Bookings made before 17 September – R 650-00 RSVP HERE!